SOCIETY’S UNDERBELLY: Documentary photographer Boogie’s images of American gangs and others living on the margins.
– Rose-Lynn Fisher’s extraordinary abstracts.
– Hand coated silver gelatin photographs by Stephen Inggs.
– Lee Frost’s ten top tips for composing strong images.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
– In focus: the Nikon D500.
– Tim Clinch gets his portrait taken.
– Six smartphone lenses put to the test.
– Shoair Mavlian on the work of Lorna Simpson.
– The faults of imperfection by Alex Schneideman.
– Eddie Ephraums on mock-up photobooks.
– News, reviews plus our highlighted photography show to see.