WHEN A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT: Kenro Izu’s compassionate images of spiritual people and practice.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
– In focus: Sony Alpha 99 II.
– Keep things simple, says Tim Clinch.
– Robert Sulkins’ inventive still life creations.
– Susan Burnstine’s dark and dreamy world.
– New series: get curating with Eddie Ephraums.
– An insider’s view to Tate Modern’s The Radical Eye.
– News, reviews, our show to see, plus how to shoot details in the landscape.
To find your local stockist of Black+White Photography click here, or click here to purchase online.